Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Music Gallery

Last Updated : Mar 23, 2011

Are you the one? --- Timmo Tolkki

As Love Is My Witness --- Westlife

Bad Day --- By Daniel Powter

Beauty and Beast --- Celine Dion

Because You Loved Me --- Celine Dion

Big Girls Don't Cry --- Fergie

Born to Make you Happy --- Britney Spears

Can you feel the love tonight? --- Elton John

Can't Get Over You --- September

Casablanca --- Bertie Higgins

Complicated --- Avril Lavigne

Don't Be Stupid --- Shania Twain

Don't Go Away --- BY2 (Chinese Version)

Don't Go Away --- BY2 (English Version)

Don't Impress Me Much --- Shania Twain

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You --- By Bryan Adams

Everytime --- Britney Spears

Eyes on Me --- Celine Dion

Falling for You --- Colbie Caillat

From This Moment On --- Shania Twain

Fuckin' Perfect --- Pink (P!nk)

Girlfriend --- Avril Lavigne

God Is a Girl --- Groove Coverage

Heaven Love --- Ying Wang (Chinese)

How Do I Live --- Leanne Rimes

How Have You Been --- S.H.E. (Chinese)

Hui Hu Xi de Tong --- Jinru Liang (Chinese)

I'm Your Angel --- Celine Dion and R. Kelly

I'm Yours ---- Jason Mraz

I'll be There for You ---- Rembrandts

I Love You --- S.H.E. (Chinese)

I see you --- Leona Lewis

I Surrender --- Celion Dion

I Wanna Know What Love Is --- Mariah Carey

I Will Always Love you --- Whitney Houston

If That's What Takes --- Celine Dion

It's All Coming Back To Me Now --- Celine Dion

K-Lovers --- Pin and Liang (Chinese)

Love Story --- Taylor Swrift

Loving Loving You --- Rene Liu (Chinese)

Lucky --- Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

Make It Possible --- By Xiaoming Huang (Chinese)

Miracle ---- Celine Dion

Missing You (Heart-Broken) --- Jie Xu (Chinese)

Missing You Suddenly --- Youjia Lin (Chinese)/Originally by Wuyuetian

My Heart Will Go On --- Celine Dion

Need You now --- Lady Antebellum

Nobody But You --- Wonder Girls

Only Love ---- By Trade Marks

Our Song --- Taylor Swift

Realize ---- By Colbie caillat

Shadows --- Westlife

She's Gone --- Steel Heart

That's the Way it is! --- Celine Dion

The Power of Love --- Celine Dion

There you'll be ----Faith Hill

To Love Your More --- Celine Dion

Truly Madly Deeply --- Savage Garden

U Make Me Wanna --- By Blue-in-one

Up --- Shania Twain

Wait For You --- Elliott Yamin

What About Now --- Westlife

When A Man Loves A Woman --- Michael Bolton

What Happen To Us --- S.H.E. (Chinese)

When I Fall in Love --- Celine Dion

When I need You --- Celine Dion

When You're Gone --- Avril Lavigne

Where We Are --- Westlife

You and I --- Celine Dion

You and I Both --- Jason Mraz

You Belong With Me --- Taylor Swift

You're not Alone --- Michael Jackson

You're Still the One! --- Shania Twain

You Raise Me Up --- Josh Groban

You've Got A Way --- Shania Twain

1 comment:

  1. Westlife FTW! Just wanna recommend Westlfe-You Raise Me Up~~~

    ReplyDelete