Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Everyday March Forward a Little Bit

Tseng Tzu said, ' Everyday I examine myself on three counts. In what I have undertaken on another's behalf, have I failed to do my best? In my dealings with my friends have I failed to be trustworthy in what I say? Have I passed on others anything that I have not tried out myself?'

In Econometrics, three basic thinking everyday should be as follows, ' In all the Economic questions that I have ever known, have I failed to understand them better? In all the basic Econometric approaches that we have undertaken, have I failed to approach them in the right and accurate way? In the broad Economic complex, have I failed to get to know more interesting questions that are critical to advance the research of Economics?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive