Monday, March 2, 2009

From Limbless to Limitless

I got to know Nick at a gathering at a friend in last November. The time I saw videos about him, I was so deeply moved by his strength, his confidence, his belief and his magic life that one might not even dare to wonder. I feel grateful for the girl named ROSE who introduce Nick into my life, the limitless power of life and belief.

See Nick's videos and more attached at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ2jOQNcIBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sHyzatcBq8&feature=related

When you feel that there is no hope in your life or when you feel it is hard, it is misery or whatever depression, like the U.S. economy, it is highly the time that you should listen to Nick's perspective of life.

I like the following sentences a lot:

There is the bible and I wanna get to the bible. If I do not get to the bible, the bible does not come to me. Now if I wanna get to it, I have to go to the bible. But how? You take one step at a time, one step at a time and one step at a time.

When you fall down, you get up!

Isn't that right? Don't let yourself down!

Here is the lyrics of the beautiful song in the video:

Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light my strength my song
This Cornerstone this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love what depths of peace
When fears are stilled when strivings cease
My Comforter my all in all
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
In Christ alone who took on flesh
Fullness of God on helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross that Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

See the whole version in .ppt at:
Here in the love of Christ I stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive